Coda Signature was founded in 2015 with a clear vision- to set the standard of excellence in the cannabis industry, creating cannabis infused products full of inspiration and imagination. In music, a coda represents the culmination of the musical language that comprises a piece, delivered with a distinct expression all its own. Coda Signature is that moment in the evolution of cannabis.
Coda Signature chocolate bars can be used to make delicious infused treats at home, like the recipe below for individual sized molten lava cakes dosed perfectly with the Salt & Nibs chocolate bar. Additionally, try these recipes for infused caramel popcorn or mouth watering decadent infused coffee.
DARK CHOCOLATE MOLTEN CAKE
Serving Size 1, 10mg THC per serving
- Salt & Nibs chocolate bar or Coffee & Donuts Bar, 100mg THC
- ⅔ cup of chocolate chips
- ½ cup butter
- 2 eggs, 2 egg yolks
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 6 tablespoons of flour
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Generously spray a mini muffin tin with nonstick cooking spray and set aside.
- Gently melt the chocolate chips and butter in a bowl, then cool for 3 minutes.
- Stir in eggs and yolks until mixed.
- Stir in powdered sugar and flour.
- Spoon into a prepared muffin tin so the batter is ¾ of the way up, then insert a 10mg THC square of infused chocolate to each cake.
- Bake 4-7 minutes or until edges are cooked and the center is soft.
- Cool 5 minutes and carefully remove from pan using a butter knife.
- Top with additional powdered sugar or ice cream.
This recipe makes 10 cakes.